Friday, January 14, 2011

The Fun Never Ends

Meet Sawyer.  Sawyer likes toilets.
Yep, that's a whole roll of toilet paper.  Caught him with the cell phone.  Do you like the look of "What, did I do something wrong?"  If a toilet is open, Sawyer is in it.  And don't think that a toilet full of pee stops him.  The kids that use the toilet NEVER flush (despite my constant cries of FLUSH THE TOILET!!), so Sawyer is in there, swishing his little hands in the pretty yellow "water". 
Sawyer also likes garbage cans.

I have found many things that Sawyer has so kindly deposited in the garbage for me...that don't belong in there.  If there is a garbage can to get into, again, Sawyer is in it.  Loves to pull out the garbage...even that fun, old food!  There's a surprise in every can!
Sawyer likes the above things, but he LOVES tampons.

See the joy in his face?  Yep, that's a box of tampons.

Look how lovingly he's looking at the box!

And then we get to take them all out!  So fun!  It's like Christmas!

And then we sit, and play....he's even been know to roll around in them!  Tampons are so fun!

And then it's snack time!  It's a toy and a snack in one!  YUM!
(No, I do not actually let him unwrap the tampon and place it in his mouth....I'm a bad parent, but not that bad people!
My point?  Why do I buy toys? Why?  He doesn't play with them!  However, I have 4 toilets in my house.  Check.  More garbage cans than I can count.  Check.  And Target has an unlimited supply of tampons priced at $4.69 that I can easily pick up on my four times a week  weekly Target outing.  Perfect!  Next Christmas Santa is not going to be bringing toys, he's going to be bringing light, medium and super boxes of tampons!  Merry Christmas!
Hey, maybe he'll end up being a OB/GYN and set his momma up in a luxury condo one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment