Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Hodgepodge

I have numerous thoughts spinning in my head tonight.  Numerous gripes I should more or less say.
1.  Freaking Weight Watchers.  I have been SO good this week and GAINED 0.3 pounds.  WTH?  I'm having a mini pity party for myself right now...all I want to do is stuff a loaf of bread and a wedge of cheese down my throat.  Instead I'm eating tasteless popcorn.  This is going to be a long ass road....
2.  If I call my rheumatologists office tomorrow and my prescription for my RA meds is not taken care of, Ashley, the rude receptionist who treats me like an idiot and is so condescending is going to get an earfull from me.  She does not even know what is ahead of her if this has not been taken care of.
3.  I am so glad Sunday night is over....Sunday night is so overwhelming.  I don't know why, but it always is.  Getting all 4 kids bathed is a major undertaking....just the whole prep for the next week....I should enjoy Sunday, we all should...it's the weekend!  But does anyone else just get overwhelmed starting Sunday afternoon?  This needs to change!
4.  I love listening to my kids have conversations with Mike.  It's hilarious sometimes.  One of my favorite things to do is just eavesdrop on them.  Tonight I heard, "Daddy, do dingos really eat humans?"
I walk into the living room and they are all watching "I shouldn't be alive"...Mike's favorite show.  Noah is under the blanket next to Mike....afraid of the dingos perhaps.  Yes, the girl's have curlers in their hair...another stressful part of my night....rolling hair in pink foam curlers.  Payton will look like Shirley Temple in the morning and cry because it's "too curly"...even though she BEGGED me to roll it tonight.  The grass is always greener....
Anyways, apparently someone was about to be eaten by a dingo or was being eaten by a dingo, or something.  Quality parenting.  At least it's better than the Simpson's, which I despise, and had to listen to Mike and Noah crying laughing over tonight.  NO ONE is more annoying that Bart and Homer Simpson.
5.  Overheard Mike talking to Payton about her lunch as well..."Payton, do you want edamame in your lunch?" (She LOVES edamame).
Payton:  Ugly, puking face being made "Ughhhh, NOOOO!"
Mike:  "You love edamame"
Payton:  "Nope, not anymore...just give me some chocolate.  I NEED some chocolate!"
Mike: Exasperated sigh.
Some innocent little boy playing with his Legos had no idea that in 20 years he is going to meet Payton and his life will be over. 
Off to online shop.....since I can't eat.  I need to make myself feel better somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment