Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well here I go....

I've always wanted to do this....start a blog.  So today I am.  I also started Weight Watchers today to lose 60 pounds.  So, we'll see how this all pans out.

Why "BurntToastx4" for my blog name?  Well, I love to eat peanut butter toast every morning.  Of course, since I've now joined WW, this will have to change.  Regardless, when I do make peanut butter toast, I burn the first batch in the toaster oven every time.  Why?  The "x4".  Four nuts that prevent me from making a decent piece of toast, but make it all worthwhile.

So, I want to blog to share my crazy life, my views on things, and to chronicle the growing up of my peanuts, Taylor, Noah, Payton, and Sawyer.  Again, we'll see how this goes....hope my kids enjoy reading this someday, and others do as well!

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I guess you were not just thinking about starting a blog, you went home and started one in a few hours! Thanks for coming over and bringing all the great appetizers. Kids had fun and were worn out. Happy 2011, anything I can do to help you with your goals, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason to like you... I to eat PB toast every morning... you can do it on WW... just ww bread and less PB... I also need to get back to WW... when ya going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to read your blog!! I am sure it is going to be a ride :) It was so fantastic seeing you on Friday - and I know you will do great on WW. Chad & I are thinking of joining as well - maybe we can commiserate together...

    ReplyDelete