Sunday, January 9, 2011

Housewives of Toledo

Whew what a weekend...I'm not as young as I used to be!

On Friday night I went out with the Housewives of Toledo. Have you heard of them?  Oh yes, they exist.  Three sassy and classy ladies....and they took great care of me!  We went out and they were known by everyone.  Bartenders, waitstaff....you'd never know we were in Toledo!  Had a great dinner, drinks....back to the bar for drinks.  They were wheeling and dealing with doctors.....these ladies knew it all!  Such a change from my little world where dinner out Friday night is the Coney Island.  I certainly cannot drink like I used to...and by 1:00 am the Housewives had to put me in bed. 
And oh I slept like a baby!  A bed to myself!  No one snoring next to me!  No baby monitor humming next to me!  Heaven!  Thanks for a great night though Toledo chicks....I had a great time!

Weigh in day today...lost 5.2 pounds!  Hot damn!  I better have though....I've been so good....Summer of George!

And one quick picture...in other big news, Sawyer ate macaroni and cheese with a fork today.  This is also heaven.  I can put this in front of him in the highchair and he's entertained and stationary for 20 minutes.  Mommy bliss!
Nothin' cuter than a baby eatin' mac and cheese!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Sawyer is adorable!! Congrats on the weight loss! And let me know next time you're partying in Toledo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had a great weekend!! You so deserve it :) Way to go Sawyer!! And even more than that....GO YOU (5.2)!! You rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete