Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Save me from the spin cycle!

And this isn't even half of it.
The laundry begins to become a problem.....
when you lose your baby in the laundry.  Poor Sawyer.
I have procrastinated it long enough....and Mike is going to have to go commando to work tomorrow if he hasn't dug himself out some undies to wash.  Poor Mike. 
Eh...Ford needs a little spice...
I really hate laundry....I always say I'll never let it get to this point again, and then I suddenly find myself searching for the baby in a pile of clothes.  Dirty ones at that.
It doesn't help too that I'm incredibly anal and line dry nearly everything.  I know....I know.....
Some day I'll have a laundress...or a laundman....who wears tight little shorts and serves me drinks with umbrellas in them....while he's hanging up my clothes and emptying the lint trap....until then my husband may not wear underwear to work tomorrow and I will have to listen to Taylor complain that her super skinny jeans are not clean.
Don't worry...he found his way out...he's tough...he's the fourth kid...it's how he rolls...

1 comment:

  1. Those are some mighty fine machines you have. Holy crap, you have power!

    ReplyDelete