Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why I want to move....to Target.

I do.  I want to live in Target.  Went there today for my Sunday, 2 hour long, blissful visit.  And I want to live there....really.  My Target of choice for all the local peeps is the Commerce Target.  Mike swears that I am the target of security there...that they must be watching me saying to each other "How can this woman be here again? What can she possibly be looking at/wanting/needing now?  Hasn't she bought everything here?"  The answers are a.  I love being here b. I am looking at/wanting/needing everything here.  and c., no I haven't bought everything here yet, that's why I'm here!  It's just such a happy, blissful place.  Here are the top reasons for me wanting to make it my residence:
1.  They have a Starbucks...and someone makes your Grande Non-Fat Two Spenda Latte (sometimes iced) and hands it to you with a smile.  Ahhhh....instant perfection.
2.  The shopping carts are red, which also happens to be my favorite color.  So while I'm pushing my Starbucks around, I get to look at my favorite hue!
3.  The floors are clean....no crumbs, except for the food area, and I know I don't have to vacuum it!  Sure, there are your occasional mishaps....but if there is one, it's not my problem!
4.  Neat piles and stacks of things....I love this.  I'm anal...I like things organized, and Target to me is organized.  Rows of anything organized gives me a thrill--hey, I don't get out much.  Remember, I have 4 kids!
5.  In the bathroom section there is no dirty underwear on the floor!  Stacks of clean towels!  Imagine!
6.  Where else can you get diapers, tape, cute new mixing bowls, and a bottle of your favorite wine in one store?  Yes, Target sells one of my favorite wines, LaCrema Pinot Noir!  Everything I could ever possibly want is there!  You can even get Pizza Hut pizza, which is the greasest yummiest pizza ever, and I can't eat it now, but the possibility is there!
7.  I'm usually alone at Target...for trips like this anyway.  It's my outlet...I looked forward to these 2 hours for days.  Pathetic...I know.  But it's just me, my cute red cart, my Starbucks, and I feel for those 2 hours like I can tackle the world!

I can just click my ruby heels together and say "I want to go to Target....I want to go to Target....I want to go to Target...." and suddenly it's all okay!  Can't wait for my next trip...probably tomorrow.
Night!  And Target dreams to all!

1 comment:

  1. The most important comment - you get to go ALONE. I can totally appreciate that! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete